Will 2022 be a year of recovery or discovery? Or perhaps a bit of both? The start of a new year is the perfect time for small business owners and startups to learn the newest business trends and startup ideas.
And while we’re still facing a lot of unknowns in 2022, there are some things we do know. Join this timely webinar, presented by small business expert and best-selling author Rieva Lesonsky, where you’ll learn about the breakthrough small business ideas and industries that excite consumers.
You’ll find out about America’s changing demographics, attitudes, and consumer behaviors, and how your small business can best adapt and address them, such as:
- The industries that are booming right now and how small business owners and retailers can take advantage
- Which consumer behaviors have shifted, and how you can reach those customers
- How to pivot your small business to address those changing consumer demands
- America’s changing demographics and what that means to small businesses
- The changes small retailers must make to survive
Whether you’re a startup entrepreneur or have owned your business for years, you’ll want to learn how you can start your journey to recovery—and discovery in 2022.