The wealth of content available when starting or growing a business can be overwhelming, especially as you deal with so many areas of development from finance to marketing to legal and business formation issues. With the above in mind, we’re pleased to offer the SCORE Twin Cities Client Resource Guide.
This simple to use, interactive PDF contains links to external and embedded content to more easily and consistently find and leverage the resources needed to nurture and develop your business.
The SCORE Twin Cities Client Resource Guide can be used by anyone looking to develop their business plan or improve their business development efforts. Specific areas include what it takes to start a business, business plan research and development, marketing, finance, and legal resources.
You’ll find an easy and intuitive user interface that’s cross-platform compatible whether you’re on a MAC or PC. The version available now is the fifthSCORE Twin Cities Client Resource Guide. release with continued enhancement planned based on client feedback and the evolving needs of our clients.
A couple of items to make use of this tool a bit more intuitive:
• First, you must have the free Adobe Reader or Acrobat ($) installed on your device for this interactive PDF to work – to download the Adobe Reader CLICK HERE. Note: be sure Reader or Acrobat is your default PDF viewer.
• Back to the guide, while there’s an order to the content contained in the guide, there’s no path from step 1 to 2 to 3, etc… Think of this as a portal to several libraries and resources where you can work on one topic or another that’s relevant to your efforts at any given time.
• This guide is not designed to answer all your questions as you start and nurture your business, but a starting point with the core references available. Hopefully, your work with your SCORE mentor will fill in the rest of the blanks.
• Here are a couple of areas you may want to look at initially:
- “Read Me” button in the lower-left of the home page – this will take you to a page that provides a quick overview of using the guide – take a moment to review this.
- Local Workshops – looking to expand your understanding of one area of business or another? This link will take you to our learning program site, including a catalog of seminars provided.
- Start-up Guides – in this section you’ll find several guides that will help you navigate some of the basic start-up needs you’ll have. Be sure to check the SCORE Quick Start Guide for Starting a Business and the Deluxe Start-up Essentials. The Minnesota SBA Start-up Checklist and Small Business Resource Guide are also loaded with information on navigating the SBA and State of MN resources available to help you start your business.
- As you navigate the guide, you’ll find a similar approach to each subject with quick access to relevant content to make your journey easier whether it helps with marketing, finance, legal resources, etc.
- This tool will evolve as we continue to look for ways to improve what we’re delivering. So, you’ll be receiving updates from time to time. And, of course, your input is invaluable to making this more useful to your efforts. Any comments or suggestions on how we can improve the guide are welcome. Send these to: email@example.com.
- OK, click the button below, download the guide to your desktop, right-click and open with Adobe Reader or Acrobat, and let us know what you think.
In the meantime, thank you for your continued support of our work together – we look forward to continuing to serve your needs.
All the best,
The team at SCORE Twin Cities
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Customer Relations
- Government Regulations & Contracting
- Human Resources
- Legal Issues
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Strategy & Planning
- Tax Planning
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs